i need to b deatiled

this is baby # six, completely different prego than the others, im 35 weeks, and 4 days prego, and doc said im dialated 3 cm, i feel like its time, just not sure, im having some contractions though. im ready to go, but not dure what to do or whats gonna happen. My last baby was early, i had her at 36 weeks, no complications, please help

mrsgreene

Asked by mrsgreene at 5:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your last baby came early, you are contracting, you are already dialated... make sure you bag is packed and in the car and start timing your contractions. If your last one was early, the next one usually comes early, too. Not always, but usually, plus you have the signs of contracting and dialating... sounds like you are on the move!
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 5:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Honey- call your doctor and have your hubby get your bags ready! My first was one week early- my 2nd was two weeks early and my twins were 4 weeks before the scheduled c-section! Better to go the hospital and be safe than accidentally delivering at the house! Good luck to you
    twinsplustwo4me

Answer by twinsplustwo4me at 5:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008