What is your favorite holiday

Why is it your favorite?
Can you remember the best one you've ever had?
Mine would have to be Christmas. And the one I can remember being the best was the one after my mom & dad had divorced, I was like, 10. Thye had always fought & never talked civilied after. Until Christmas, me & my younger sister opedned presents at my dad's with my mom there. We had dinner, and it was a great time. It was my favorite I guess cause seeing my parents together and having a good time instead of fighting.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Halloween
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Christmas is and always has been my favorite and not only the Christmas day but I love the whole time between thanksgiving and Christmas. The holiday atmosphere is so lovely to me. I cant wait. I dont have a certain Christmas that I think is the best but I do have one that I wont forget because it was so funny. my mom always bought us a pack of socks and underwear for Christmas, it was a tradition in my family anyways one year she forgot what underwear size we were and thought that the size of our pants were the size of our underwear so she bought my sister and I size 12 and size 13 underwear. They were freakin huge. We laughed all day about that. Now that wasn't my favorite day but I wont forget it none the less
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 11:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• thanksgiving. Most of my childhood memories are from holidays at my nana's house, and they are all wonderful happy memories. I miss my family so much.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• @mommy_of_two388 - I love halloween too! We just bought our son his cosyume for this year, hes goign to be mickey mouse. Even though Im too old to trick or treat, I still dress up when I take my son! lol

@kanakake - Thats hilarious! Sounds like something my mom would do, but on purpose just for the laugh! x]

@Owl_Feather - Thats sweet, I remember a lot of holidays at my grandmothers too. If you dont mind my asking, why is it you miss your family? Did you move away, or something? Maybe you could do a surprise visit this thanksgiving or christmas & give the greatest present of all!
    Jessica1991

Comment by Jessica1991 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Christmas.. and Christmas Eve with my grandparents.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Christmas.............I LOVE decorating and all the lights.. (yes, we're the Griswald's...lol) I love buying gifts for everyone, making Christmas cookies, listening to Christmas music..............ahhh...definitely my favorite holiday. My whole family gets together on Christmas, such a special time! (we live pretty spread out)

My second is by far Thanksgiving............another wonderful holiday with family.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Halloween and thanksgiving....
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Thanksgiving. It's all about cooking, friends, and just enjoying each other's company.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would have to say it's a tie between Christmas and Halloween. I love the costumes and colors of Halloween, but I also love the colors and music and presents and Christmas. Plus when you have 2 young children, it makes it more awesome!
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Thanksgiving is my favorite HOLIDAY for family reasons...Halloween is not a holiday but it is my favorite celebration because of the creativity of people...love the haunted houses and decorations people come up with every year!

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010