Can a adult content

Negative blood test mean ectopic prenancy i havent had my period since sep 5 i got it august 5 an my period is not showing any signs of coming tommorow i have always been regular of getting my period im am throwing up dizzy my boobs hurt an are darker i have spots on then im moody an hot all the time i havehead aches alot im tired all the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No. If your had an ectopic pregnancy, you are still pregnant and your HCG levels would be up. If your period hasnt came yet and you're getting negative pregnancy test I would go see a doctor. There is something else wrong.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• you aren't even late yet. not really. Give it a few days. Lots of things can cause you to feel this way. I am sure AF will be here by the weekend

and no, a pregnancy is a pregnancy...the HCG levels would show regardless of where the egg implanted.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i agree with the PP you would still have the same hormone...maybe your period is just late. give it a few more days
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You would still be positive.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well, I had a pregnancy that should up, then "diappeared." My HCG levels with my daughter apparently dropped, so I ended up having to an ultrasound to make sure I hadn't miscarried. I didn't (thank the Gods). Of course, it is possible you have an infection that is causing your period to be late as well.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• your HCG levels are probably just low (not uncommon with some women). Make an appointment for a blood test for more accurate results. only about 0.03% of pregnancies in the US are ectopic pregnancies
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Give it a few more days. If you are still late, test again. It does not mean you have an ectopic pregnancy.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• thanks for posting this i was wondering same thing im in same boat as you negative blood test and 10 days late
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't think so but I would ask your ob to be on the safe side
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010