Post something great about yourself....

Time for a little bragging :) What is the ONE thing about yourself that you are thankful you have and love, and wished more people had?

For example: I am really open minded. I can see both sides of the story this way =) I wish others could be a little more open minded at times.

Sonnyswife

Asked by Sonnyswife at 11:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that i'm a mother of identical twin girls =) it's such an adventureeee
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am really smart :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm pretty good at putting my humor & problem solving skills together! What a great question, thank you!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 11:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I dont know if I think more people should have it,,,but Im grateful for what I have. Commitment, my kids, my job, being a single mom,,,,nose to the ground like a bloodhound, thats me
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Passion. So many people are desensitized to the crap in society that hardly anything sparks real passion. Passion to change something that sucks, wanting better for education, communities, families, women, children...ect without ever saying oh well that is just America. Too many people have the attitude "that is just the way it is".

IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 11:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I really love scrapbooking, and am pretty good at it!!
    Also I'm a good listener!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have a habit of living in lala land. Head in the clouds. I dont get mad easliy I could make friends with anyone. Seriously.....im friends w my SO'"s xwife. I believe laughter can cure alot of things. When my mom passed away and my family got together I made everyone laugh and smile just like I did w my mom before she got to sick. I wish there were more people out there that had a more positive approach. (dont get me wrong I get mad very mad. But I turn it in to a laugh or see the bigger pic in the end and move on)
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• im very mothery.. i think i make alot of people feel comfortable when they are around me.
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's a tough call between my open-mindedness and my "I don't give a damn what you think, this is who I am," type of outlook on things.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm very generous. I'm grateful for the things I have and I love to share this with others. I'm also very empathetic and I love this about myself.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010