Toys

What toys do your kids want for the holidays. Every time there is a commercial I hear "I want that" anyone else

hjpmommy

Asked by hjpmommy at 11:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my son is only 2.5 years old so he doesnt say that...yet lol. The only commercial he seems to freak out about especially when it's over is for the new Thomas and Friends movie. I hate the new animation for that show, but my son loves those trains so much I'm adding it to my list of maybes.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My dd says, "I WISH I could have that!" on EVERY commercial!! lol She keeps asking for those Squinkies. I can't see that there is a use though. They are tiny little pencil toppers basically! They don't do anything.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My DD wants one of those damned pillow pets. Her great grandma on her dads side is getting her one i guess. And she loves the weebles too.
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My kids almost never "want" anything. Except for one daughter but she always wants things like a laptop, ipod, really expensive things lol. The others are so hard to buy for. They literally never ask for anything. Or show partialism (is that a word lol) to anything. I guess Im lucky to have easygoing kids.
    v8v

Answer by v8v at 6:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My daughters only want a Wii.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My daughter isn't old enough to say I want, but she always points to the Dora playhouse when we go to Wal-Mart and look in the toy section.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My kids are in college so my son needs an ipod. That will be his only present. My daughter needs/wants a saddle for her horse and my middle daughter who knows?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My daughter is only a year but she saw a big BRATZ doll today and went crazy...lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2010