Dream spinoff question...

For those of you that think your dreams have meaning, maybe you can explain this to me. I am in the beginning stages of divorce...when all of this started I started dreaming of a guy named Brian. I don't know a Brian in real life. I don't remember the dreams and I've never actually seen him in my dreams...all I remember is that his name is Brian. What could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont know,,,,and Im with you in wondering the same. I am a single mom and I have been having such strange dreams recently. I have this guy in my dream and we are hitting it off. I can see his face in my dream. We even kiss, I dont know this person, I have never met this person and I find it so strange. I guess maybe this must be someone who I have seen and taking some mental pic of at some point, IDK either,,,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maybe it mean that your going to meet somebody by the name of Bryan. Who is probably going to have a lot to do with your life in the next say, few months or so......I would definitely keep an ear open and be looking for him.....
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd be on the lookout for someone named Brian, if I were you.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It sounds like maybe Brian is your way of your brain dealing with all the stress of divorce, by giving you a "dream guy" so to speak as hope.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2010