Who is your favorite mtv 'Teen mom'?

I have always liked Maci, but the last episode she was choosing herself over Bently. She shouldnt have moved all the way away from her family, and Ryan for Kyle. I wondered why Kyle didnt make it easier on her, and move closer to her.
I can relate to Amber, i grew up in an abusive home. But I am not as much of a b*tch as she is to Gary, and Leah. Lately I think she's been having serious anger issues, and needs to get help for it, before it gets too bad.
Farrah, I think she is doing a lot better living on her own. But she still treats her mom like crap. I understand why she was sleeping around though. She lost 'the one' and desperately wanted to find someone just as good for Sophia. I feel bad for her, and her mom too.
Catelyn, I think she did the right decision giving Carly up for adoption. It shocked me when she came out and said she had slept with that other guy in FL though. I think her and Tyler are soulmates.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Maci for sure...
    krayzbabylove

Answer by krayzbabylove at 11:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I personally like Tyler and Caitlyn the most. They are good kids despite their parents. Her mom is a little on the psycho side and butch is in and out of jail. I admire them for being so solid and making good decisions. I think Maci is usually making pretty good decisions and Farrah is doing good despite her moms behaviour too. I just can't stand Amber though... I think she needs to see a therapist on a regular basis to work on her ander issues.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maci
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That show is hard to watch because none of those girls should have had babies and now are not being responsible mothers to them. I like maci the best for sure because she's the only one that even resembles a good mother. i can understand wanting to move to be with someone u love because i did it for my husband. Farrah is kinda annoying and still very immature. I saw a magazine that said she's pregnant again, don't know if it's true but if it is, damn. Get your freakin act together. I can't even watch Amber she is so psycho and doesn't even seem to love her own child. i don't know, the whole show is annoying
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Personally I believe...Macy should not live her life around ryan. And is being way to generous w the custody cause he doesnt show ant interest in his son other than his new gf seeing him or his family. Amber needs serious help. She needs to stay away from gary but if she really cared for her baby she would have never aloud him to take her cause he has no rights. See seemd relieved that he did though. Farrah has delt w alot and has been learning the hard way that her baby comes first(teen moms struggle w this) and yes she has problems w her mom and w time I believe will get better. Catelyn did the right thing and I hope her and tyler work out but her family is the worst support system ever.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• maci and catelyn are my favs!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maci is by far my favorite. I don't necessarily think she is choosing herself over Bently by moving to Nashville. She is only like 2 hours away from where she lived before and that is hardly far at all. Its not like she moved out of state or something. She is trying to set out and start her own life seperate from her parents and Ryan. And Bently really seems to like Kyle so I don't see the problem.
    I absolutely DESPISE Amber and think she is a terrible mother. She never plays with Leah, is always just laying in bed all day ordering Gary around and bitching at him for not doing anything. She acts like everyone else is the problem, when the problem is her! I hate her so much.
    I like Caitlyn and think that she will be a great mother when her time comes. I think she is probably one of the most responsible ones on the show.
    I'm not Farrah's biggest fan but I think she is doing better. She has a bad attitiude though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Maci.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Geeze, I wish we were all this involved in our own lives! How is it we have reality TV parents figured out, but not our own lives! Damn I wish it were that simple....well, back to the drawing board! LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Maci is my fav, i think it was good for her to move, it wasn't for just her. if shes happier bentley will be too. and kyle did not move because he has a good steady job. i dislike amber the most she needs help.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010