Would you attend and what would you suggest?

I want to hold a benefit for March of Dimes at my house with a couple different fundraisers there. On their website they suggest this lemonaide stand for kids to help raise money too. I thought this would be a good idea, but I'm really not sure. Would you go? Would you do something different?Thanks

xljessnicolelx

Asked by xljessnicolelx at 8:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i think that's a great idea! just makes sure that there aren't any local regulations against whatever you're going to do. i know that certain developments and condo associations won't allow it. just depends on your neighborhood. also, you have to consider if the kids are old enough to handle that responsibility--or will it only create a need for more adult supervision? (you'll have enough to do, i'm sure.) maybe you could do a raffle, too?
    UTZY

Answer by UTZY at 10:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• How about a Texas Holdem game , get some chips 10 dollar buy in play game till last person holdin give small gift to winner you could have as many tables of 6 you wanted lots of fun...
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2008