my period supposed to come the 3rd of this month, how much longer am i suppost to wait for it to come

Ruby R.

Asked by Ruby R. at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes stressing about it can make it come a little later.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If your concerned your pregnant there are a lot of home pregnancy tests that can tell as soon as 1 day before your missed period, meaning you could chance it and try taking one now. Usually though it can be up to a week late with no complications, I would wait a couple more days and if nothing you can try going to the drs if you have other concerns.
    NalimalanisMom

Answer by NalimalanisMom at 12:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well since this is only the 4th....don't you think you are a little impatient? Not everyone has a 28 day cycle. MAny women skip a period. And it is not a bad thing.I used to wait three or four months for my period.
    Just relax and cool it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Depends on how regular you are. I agree that stress can keep it from coming. Give it a few days, or pee on a stick now if you wish.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• the problem is that me and my boyfriend had sex the 30th of september and we didnt use protection but he did the withdraw method, and i realy dont want to get(again) pregnant, nd i want to use the plan b pill, i can only tak it 5 days after, wut should i do?
    Ruby R.

Comment by Ruby R. (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If you didn't get your period, then more than likely you are PREGNANT! Take a test! If you have already conceived, then plan B is useless. Sorry.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• some tests can tell 5 days before so you could test now, and if negative test again in 5-7 days if it hasnt come
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Age, stress, thyroid issues, and hormones can all cause a late cycle. Go see your doctor if you are concerned. If you're pregnant, you know your options keep it, adoption, and abortion. If you are not pregnant then your doctor can also give you some options IUD, pills,shots, and tubal ligation. Or for your BF/SO/DH a vasectomy or condoms.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it usually takes about 15 days after sex for a pregnancy test to work. sometimes they will work after just like 10 days, sometimes it takes much longer for them to work. if you really do have to take plan b within 5 days, you need to get it today, right?
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• xxlilmom is wrong, you are not most likely pregnant because your period is 2 days late. jmho. lots of women have a late period here and tehre.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010