the problem is that me and my boyfriend had sex the 30th of september and we didnt use protection but he did the withdraw method, and i realy dont want to get(again) pregnant, nd i want to use the plan b pill, i can only tak it 5 days after, wut should i do?

Ruby R.

Asked by Ruby R. at 12:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you are SOL. Plan B is 72 hours. If you don't want to get pregnant USE PROTECTION. Pulling out does not =protection!!! I wish I could give you better news.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If you didn't want to get pregnant, maybe you should have thought of using protection before you had unprotected sex?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• its actually works fir 120 hours, i saw it in the website
    and the withdraw method is 75% effective, depends the guys. it aint 100% i kno. and wat is SOL?
    Ruby R.

Comment by Ruby R. (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• go talk to your doctor ask him for the idu, they stick it up inside you. my hubby calls it the five year plan. you shouldn't beable to have a kid for five years. no pills to worry about no nothen. i only have one more year left on mine before i have to start it all over again.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• im asking for advices not things that i already know and regreat not using them i just want to know what percent can yall give me if i am or not im a teenager and i really dont know about all this thinqs:(
    Ruby R.

Comment by Ruby R. (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• SOL Shit Out Of Luck! lol Now you said it yourself...
    if you are 100% sure you don't want to be pregnant
    then why would you use a method that is on 75% safe?

Don't know what else to tell you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't get it, what advice do you want? What were you expecting?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• thanks i was going to get the shot but i dont know my dummy self couldnt wait a lil longer and now there the consecuences:"(
    Ruby R.

Comment by Ruby R. (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sorry but if you don't know about "all these things" then why are you even having sex??? I would love to parachute out of a plain, but I don't know anything about it so I'm choosing not to take that chance.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• what should i do thats what im asking for bcuz i still can get the b plan but if im not pregnant than why am i going to buy it for like how much longer do i have to wait and stuff like that
    Ruby R.

Comment by Ruby R. (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010