Anyone going to see Paranormal Activity 2???? Im excited and cant wait till it comes out

Tryin4GodsAngel

Asked by Tryin4GodsAngel at 12:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd wait for it online.....I watch them for free.

I was so bored with the first one, it's ashame that some one out there living in a house that HAS actual activity cannot film it and let the cameras roll....it would be more interesing being LIVE footage 24-7 and fact than watching PA 2.

Maybe Ghost Hunters can give them a few tips on locations or the one show MY Ghost Story from the BIO channel!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No, I still want my hour and fifteen minutes back from the last one.....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• The last one was like the dumbest movie I had ever seen. About halfway through it my Husband goes "wow...I still wouldn't want to live through that even IF I made a bunch of money filming it." I then explained to him that it wasn't real and his reply "Oh...then this movie sucks."

jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I want to, but I saw the last one and I truly believe it let something evil in my house so HELL to the NO I will not go to see it. I really want to though but I refuse to.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Ys i so want to see it, im not one to go stand in long lines for a movie but w/that one i did.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yes!!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I hope so! I love those kind of movies and the first one was great!
    BlushingDaisy

Answer by BlushingDaisy at 12:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. I don't get to see too many movies in theaters.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i never saw the 1st one i wanted to but my husband thinks it sucks and he tells me i might get a heart attack cuz i get super scared...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yeah, ah, no. I was bored the entire time though the first one when we rented it. You know a "scary" movie's lame when your 2 year old sits through the entire thing without getting scared and then declares at the end "Oh. She fell down." in a very unimpressed tone then sleeps soundly through the night.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 1:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010