Might be TMI, but I need an answer lol.

Ok, so I never felt this before, but all of a sudden it feels like the baby is kicking my butthole?! Uh, is this normal ?!

TMI, I know, but we're all adults here guys.

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol hahahah no worries! I felt like that too many times!! It's the way the baby is positioned inside of you his fist or his feet is kicking in that area...the feeling sucks don't it?lol
    jyi0621

Answer by jyi0621 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh lord, Sometimes it feels like my baby is kicking my eyeballs! It's totally normal, you never know where they'll turn up next lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Also, PLEASE note I am only 19wks4days.
    DirtBikerMomma9

Answer by DirtBikerMomma9 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• LMAO I know just what you mean. Before my son turned himself into birthing position, he'd dance on my bladder, use my kidneys as punching bags, and kick me so it felt like his foot was about to pop right out my butt! When they kick you or pucnh or anything near the end of your large intestine, you get that pressured feeling. Oddest sensation in the worls, isn't it?
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i think i felt that only once lol,im 23 weeks
    and today i felt him on the other side,on the front like alwaysss,
    he kicked me hard while talking to my teacher and friends lol it was funny i had to bend over right when he kicked their cause it felt really hard
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008