feel like sh*t, wat do you think? adult content

my husband bought some potato chips yesterday so couple of hours ago and ive gone to bathroom twice with number2, it just comes out and i have stron gstomach cramps, is it food poisoning or what and im 2 1/2 month pregnant so can it harm my baby, adn to top it off im neasueated like crazy i can feel the vomit but wont come up, should i go to er or call my dr.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor when you ever feel the need to call just call better to have your mind at ease
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• probably not food poisoning if it's potato chips unless they're some unusual kind... there are those "fat free" chips that have stuff that can cause diarrhea and nausea. however, when i had too much salt in early pregnancy it made me feel very sick. but if you are worried, go to the er.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sounds like typical upset stomach pains to me. You won't hurt your baby by taking bowel movements.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would call....they will tell you if they think you should go in or if there is something you can try at home first. Don't worry....baby is just fine! It's Mama that feels crappy.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If its that thin(#2) bump up your liquids. Maybe brat dite for a few days. If you feel like you need to go in then go. Er . One of those urgent care places.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would call your doctor to be on the safe side, but it could be a result of morning sickness.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• call dr.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would call your doctor
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010