What can I do to get her to stop? adult content

My DH planned this great Birthday party with all of our friends this past weekend. It went great until one of our friends (we will call him Joe) brought his new girlfriend (we will call her Jill)! She started crap with Joe the minute she got to the party, telling Joe he couldnt be friends with us because she knows he likes every girl (including me) and wants to sleep with them all. Then this afternoon she called me saying me and my DH was trying to take Joe away from her. This was the first time we ever met her and we actually ignored her most of the evening because #1 it was MY party and it was about ME. I guess Jill was very mad because no one paid any attention to her when she tried lap dancing all our guy friends and then tried kissing my good friend "jennifer" (not her real name). We just thought she was a bit childish for us (We are all in our late 30's early 40's BTW) I think she was maybe 24-25, maybe...now she is.....

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 1:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• DO NOT TALK TO HER AT ALL. A crazy person will turn on you. f/u stalking is what puts her on the crazy bus for me.

Her party behavior, although inappropriate, is common for her age. We are in are mid-30s early 40s and some couples have started to divorce. Unfortunately, some of our guy friends have taken to dating young girls (20s). Some are fine, but some are so immature and insecure that their behavior is obnoxious. One seriously straddled the guy in front of his parents, kids (who are still adjusting to the divorce BTW) and friends. It was really tacky. Most of them are trying to make out with their BF all the time and flirting with the other married guys at our parties.

Seems to me that middle aged guys are excited to date a young girl until they do it. The relationships with these girls tend to fizzle out on their own. So be nice and tolerate young girls for your friend until he gets sick of it.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd save some of the messages in case she does key your car or try some other stupid stunt, that way you have something to show the police.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think Joe seems to have made a mistake and realizes that so I wouldnt get to upset w him. He apparently needs to get to know the woman he dates better b4 bringing them around friends. As for the Crazy Jill I wld record what she is saying and get a restraining order on her. If you dnt want to go through trouble then get Joe to do it. Its the least he could due. And if she ever comes near you call joe and have him come over then call the police and she will be arrested for coming near joe or you or who ever gets the restraining order. Its the best solution w/o playing into her games!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• that just sound like childish drama...just blow her off...if you feed into it you are giving her what she wants ATTENTION...she is not worth it just do your thing and live your life she will get the point...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Just block her number and quit worrying about it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If she is threatening your property or threatening your persons, you can show the messages to a police officer. The police department will call her and tell her to stop and let her know they heard all her messages. I wouldn't ignore her or blow her off, don't respond to her personally, but definitely handle it girl!!

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• the fact that by the looks of it she does not have a life and is calling out for attention...she will get the point if not file a complain for harassment...you have every right she is the one calling you and disturbing you...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• BTW i have been there a few times, and my method has been quite successful! ;)

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• What a freak show! Blowing her off is hard w/ out caller I.d. But try! Good luck.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ahhhhhh... can we say crazy???/ let her know that you dont tolerate thatbehavior and tell her to grow up...your too old to be screening phone calls...good luck :)
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010