What was the best Halloween costume you have seen or been?

I saw someone dressed as "The Money you could be saving with Geico"
Basically a stack of money made out of cardboard with big eyes attached.

I thought it was really creative since those Geico commercials were on constantly last year.

Niki_sd

Asked by Niki_sd at 1:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• i guess every year my kids out due themselves so i am gonna go with my crazy scary son and my bat girls...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• a ghost with a sheet. It was a hit at an adult party.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 1:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am dressing up as Lady GaGa in a meat dress!!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My uncle was a big elephant and my aunt followed him around with a shovel:) They won a lot of prizes at the casinos. The costume was much better than I can describe. I also saw a fisherman, he had a boat attached to his waist, it was cute!
    I'm thinking about being a bee and my husband just wear a shirt that says honey. I'm just not creative.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• this year im out doing myself its taken months of planning but ive got it down to a few steps im going as a famous video game monster from silent hill.. the nurs.. theyre are several diffrent types of them so im trying to blend in the diffrent ones all into one.. its gonna b hard to pull off but if i do it will b amazeing
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have made my son some pretty cool costumes I made him a transforming bumblebee costume, a lego , a chicken, a mr potato head, and a SCUBA diver (I have most of them on my CM homepage if you want to see them, maybe they will give you ideas) My DH and I went as salt and pepper shakers one year. My 2 sisters and SIL dressed up as the 3 witches from the movie hocus pocus.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I loved being Winnie the Poo. I also know someone who wrapped themselves up in saran wrap and a bow. Then waited for their husband to come home and unwrap them! I also heard about two little boys who came into the living room where their parents were playing cards with their friends. The two were naked. Everyone was in such shock that they were speechless. One brother said to the other, see I told you Mommy's vanishing cream works. They don't even know we're here! Well, that might not work for you...but you could try being a sign. You know, "Here's Your Sign?", No...well then... how about wrapping up in a blanket and have a sign saying "Sleep Walker" Not that either huh? Hummm, I know..Lets go as ourselves. When people say, " Who are you?" You can say, Who do you think?" Whatever their answer, you say, " You're right". Yelp! That's the ticket! Hope this helps. Have fun@->---

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2010