Is anyone else sick of asking, answering, bumping up & voting up?

It was ok a month ago, but now it seems so hard! I am thinking of quitting

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You need to relax hun! I wouldn't even look at that "To Do List" for a couple days....pretend it's not there. Just have fun, do what you want and don't worry about it. You have some great insight (I have voted up A LOT of your answers because you have a very level head!) and I for one would be very disappointed not to see you around! :)

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Take a break there is no law that says you have to do it all everyday. Just answer the questions you want and ask the questions you need to. You will get through the levels. Unless you have a burning need to see the dean's list or feel like you should move questions around there really isn't much point to killing yourself over answers.

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't think anything's holding you here, is it? I just answer questions for fun.

Answer by Cenchan at 1:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't come as much as I used to. I can't sleep that's why I'm on right now. I try to vote up and bump every once in a while but I don't let it give me gray hairs:)

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• YEP YEP...they think we have all the time in the world to vote up 49 or answer 30 questions a it's a full time if you want to get it done in a wow

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well, I am here to answer questions, learn things and connect with other moms, not to get points, lol. If I didn't like answering questions or if I didn't have questions to ask, I would come here at all.

Answer by Mamacsb at 6:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I get stuck on it.

Answer by kimsardo at 1:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I like answering & asking questions but I hardly every do the bumps or vote ups.

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Time to log off!

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I come on everyday, but I don't ever finish my to do list. Do as much as you like and then don't worry about it.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2010