can i have sex adult content

i had a baby 3 weeks ago natural birth with no tearing and not stitches and i went to the docs and he said everything is back to normal after only 3 weeks and i forgot to ask him if it is ok to have sex now what do you guys think should i wait longer or give it a go and see what happens or just call the docs in the morning

kstills

Asked by kstills at 1:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd just call your doc in the morning, I wouldn't risk it :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would say if you aren't sure call the dr's office in the morning and ask but from everything I know its probably ok to start having sex again.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wouldnt. even though you didnt tear or have stitches, your body is still getting back to normal down there. I had a c-section and I couldnt for 8 weeks, comfortably anyways. I had ALOT of scar tissue and I wasnt healed all the way yet.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• you might feel ok on the outside, but you never know about it on the inside. Bare minimum I would wait though, 4 weeks.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was told as long as you are no longer bleeding and everything has closed up you are good to go by my doc. But you should still ask you dr
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• if u dont have stiches id say its ok..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• if you feel okay you can try it, go slow and listen to your body stop if you feel you should
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we always did! I am having number 5, and by 2-3 weeks we have sex! I depends on how you feel!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Let's just say I was back to normal and had sex after two weeks of having my first daughter and now I have a second daughter. LOL I swear I got pregnant the first time if you do have sex use protection because, you are VERYYYY fertile.
    ginabear1

Answer by ginabear1 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• After having 2 kiddos, they always told me to wait 6 weeks after to have sex. But I would call your Dr.
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010