Does anyone currently have a hubby deployed?? :(

I am so bored and sad tonight. Usually I do ok, but for some reason I am having a rough night. I want to be held by him so bad...He is on Submarines and I have no idea when he will return. I want nothing more then to get an email or for him to pull into a port so I can talk to him. It doesnt help that I am 21 weeks pregnant either. I miss him so much!
Love you sweetie! <3 <3 <3

HeatherM2010

Asked by HeatherM2010 at 2:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine isn't deployed right now, but believe me, I've been through my share :-( All I can say is I'm sorry, I know it's tough right now, but just try to take it one day at a time, or even like at times like this one hour or minute at a time. You CAN do this!

Also, I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a group here called military moms that you might want to look at - there's a lot of support there - and many of the women have loved ones who are deployed.

(((HUGS)))
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• DF is underway right now. :( I miss him so much! Feel free to vent away my dear!
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I just got done with a deployed while pregnant with our second little boy... now he will be leaving again soon.. =[
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My SO isn't but I wanted to give you a ((HUG)) and tell you that everything will be ok. I know it's hard.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No, but I've been there! DH was in Iraq for 6 months of our engagement =( *HUG* it'll be okay!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Mine is gone for about 2 more months.....and I am 19 weeks....I have found that the best way to pass the time is to get some good friends and plan so many outings and meals and adventures that u cant wait to go to sleep at night! Mine has been gone for 10 months, and it has gone so much faster than I thought! I am asleep everynight by 9, bc 'i run around so much doing random things! It will be ok! You can do it!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• no but i hope all goes well! you ll be in my prayers x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:41 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it dosent get any better...you miss then wish they were near ...thats the life ..i am a army wife and hes been in for 15 years...i still am not used to it...get some hobbies to try( and i say try) to occupy your time and write him letters, poems, or even keep a journal (it helped for me) so here is a hug......take care of you and the little baby you are carrying good luck :)
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 5:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My heart and hugs go out to you ladies. I am a former Navy wife and my husband was deployed quite a bit. He was never on ships - his job had him on land so his deployments were longer than ship deployments. I was never pregnant while he was away, though, so I cannot imagine the emotions that you must be feeling...they must be all over the place.
    Thank goodness for technology nowadays that allows emails and video chats. My husband had a satellite phone he would use when he was in a safe zone...those were wonderful moments.
    Keep busy by sending out care packages as often as you can. Be creative, write long letters and buy cards to put in the packages, too. Buy something that he can share with his unit - they will love you forever! :)
    Hugs to you all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No, but my S/O spent 14 months away from me & our son when he was in Viet Nam. It was a long, lonely scarey time for me, but he was worth the wait. I'm sure your love will help you thru the bad times, and that new little baby that is a part of him, that's what helped me, his son.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010