• In the Spotlight:

Those last 10 lbs

My son is 9 months old and I cannot cannot cannot seem to lose the last 10 lbs. We're stuck inside most of the day and now it's getting too cold to take walks. Not to mention that I'm 10 feet from the fridge/pantry at all times (although we mostly only keep healthy food). Do you have any tips on how to ditch the last 10 without becoming a gym rat? Thanks!

mrscat206

Asked by mrscat206 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I found this site from a friend didnt believe it and it works!!!! No more pills so far I lost 30 pounds from this!!

http://liljustin.4idiots.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAFE
    Anonymous

• S-Force Green Tea Plus
    A diet supplement to help you lose weight and control your appetite. Promotes energy and supports normal blood sugar levels all day long safely and naturally. All natural herbal, botanical and mineral formula. Ephedrine Free!
    www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 2:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I lost 7 lbs my first week with an awesome SAFE and natural product. PM me if you want to know more
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I hate all these responses by people obviously trying to sell you something
    Anonymous