Do you thimk America will get to a point where children will be a burden, And would have Evil Demonic Advice Columnist in news papers Like in the UK ? VIEW THE VIDEO IT IS JUST PLAIN EVIL . GOD HELP THIS WORLD.

copy and paste link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/uk-pundit-to-shocked-tv-host-suffering-children-should-be-smothered/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw this yesterday......on Glenn Beck.....and it IS sick and it stopped me in my tracks. He played it twice. Which was good because I couldnt believe I heard her right the first time!! And she MEANT it! sick sick sick
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• She is crazy!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• WOW.... Not sure really what to say to that. I WOULD NOT murder my child, and steal their life no matter what the circumstances. She is saying, 'hey if you think you would be a parent and do harm to your child do the "right thing" and kill it"?!?!?! Insanse woman she is.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think she is whackadoodle and the part I find most interesting is that she specifically does not define what 'suffering' means to her.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• She's a loon

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ugh
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think we are alrea on our way with insurance companies no ler selling children's policies. How any one can encourage this is sick. They are precious gifts.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2010