So here is your chance to advertise...What home business do you do?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 3:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, after having tried literally just about everything out there...I found Prepaid Legal Services. They offer Full Legal Service Memberships along with a full5 point Identity theft Monitoring &Restoration for Less than a cup of coffee a day. They offer Preventative services, Unlimited Letters and Phone Calls, free advice, Document and Contract review, representation (for both pre-trial and trail) and 24/7 assistance for you- your spouse- and any minors under 21 or 23 if they are a FT student, along with all of that you get a Full5 point IDT protection for everyone includig SS#'s, Driv Lic #'s, Health Ins #'s, Financial info, &Criminal &charac intent, all Provided BY THE #1 PROTECTOR IN THE WORLD. It works JUST LIKE INSURANCE.
    We are #1, in biz, team, compensation, support, training etc, We trade on the NYSE, BBB A+ rated, FORBES #1 ROE, and more.
    We genuinely work PT for FT income b/c of payscale..www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have 2 home businesses Wela/Slimberry/La Bella Baskets.

Take a free tour here today!

Take A Free Tour Here

Join Today For $1.97 with La Bella. If you like more info message me:-)

Gift Baskets Biz

Have a wonderful Day!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am a Pure Romance Consultant! I get paid to hang out with the girls and have tons of fun!

Great kit specials right now, message me for more information!

www.bonnieduncan.pureromance.com
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i run a website helping moms find jobs and home businesses i also do la bella baskets. www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have more than one lol, but they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I work two at home businesses. The first is with labella baskets the second is with The Gourmet Cupboard.
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/StefanieL.html

www.thegourmetcupboard.com
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I love to fill out offers and surveys in my spare time i am actully saving ith one site for christmas www.letsworkathome.zoomshare.com is my website and i also work as a PSO from home (phone operator) untill i can get the PC job going good
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 9:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I get to get out make new friends and have fun all while I make money! I was able to start this business for free, and best of all, its all up to me on how I want to do my business! I love it!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am an Independent Consultant and Area Manager with Arbonne International and I teach and train others to make money by helping their friends and family save money by shoppin gin their own malls!!!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Hi ,
    My name is Renee Smith and I have a home base buisness where the elevator keeps going up. GOD has really blessed me with this business. I am going to share my two websites with you all. While you are looking at the information it may or may not be for you, be thinking of family members, friends, and co-workers who may be able to use extra income,our services or both. Feel free to share this information. Feel free to contact me. You will find my contact information on my websites. www.reneersmith.greatcareerplan.com and www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/reneersmith. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. It is time to take contrl of your future. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    RED57

Answer by RED57 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010