Am I crazy

I have taken ALOT of HPT test and all of them were positive but EXTREMLY faint. My first appointment isn't until the 25th and I'm scared that when I go they won't see a positive and tell me I'm not pregnant has this happens to anyone or has anyone felt the same as me? If so how did it turn out for you?

Kiwizig

Asked by Kiwizig at 5:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't get pregnant for 6 years. i was scared to death when I finally got a faint pink line. But the doctor came back with the same answer and now I have a beautiful 1 year old girl who is my life :)
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• take another 1 in a few days...early is faint....how far along do u think u are? Use ur morning pee, and put it in a cup....that will give u the best result...i bet it will be way darker if it gets a better sample. I have taken them though and the line will be so faint that u can barely see it....if only 1 test gave u the faint line i would worry, but since u keep getting it, I am sure u r fine!!! Good Luck!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• u could always go to 1 of those medical walk in clinics and get them to do a blood test for u and u will find out sooner!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would probably be 8 weeks. My first test was last week and I've pretty much been takin two every day up till tonight LOL none of them have goten darker just the same faint line
    Kiwizig

Comment by Kiwizig (original poster) at 6:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• reagrdless of the tests you take the test the doctors give you are legit. you could take a home test and it be negative and the doctors give you one and it be positive:)
    kkinsey

Answer by kkinsey at 7:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yeah like the other mamas said I would test again in a few days. I HATE the tests with the lines - mine came out faint this time too and now I'm 20 weeks preggy with my 2nd girl. EPT has digital pregnancy tests that literally displays the words "Prengnant" or "Not pregnant". That's the way to go. When I get the faint "+" & it's questionable I go out and get one of those digital ones and it pops up the answer QUICKLY. :) Good luck to you, mama!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I went through this with my pregnancy too. My doc said that HPT's don't give false positives. If it says positive then you are pregnant! It can however give false negatives. I had a positive, negative, positive. I went to the doc feeling so nervous that I was going to be an idiot. They never gave me a test, just starting looking for a heartbeat and low and behold, boom, boom, boom! Pregnant! I bought the cheapest tests and they are just as accurate as the expensive ones. Congrats!!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• happened to me, bu i went elsewhere for a blood test and have my son :P
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 8:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i was like that 2
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would try different brands, but wait a few days in between.. at 8 weeks though it may not get any dark because your levels start to drop off.

if it's positive, no matter how faint it's positive though.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010