is there anyother grandmothers who are raising their 16year old grand daughters

hey i have had physical custody of my 16 tr, old grand daughter for 12 yrs i got her when she was 4 yr.old.she is 16 now the problem i have is we have sit her upon a pestadel when she gets her way she is fine if not she throws up she doesnt want to be here. we put a first and second mortage on our house to put up the money to get her out og a foster home she up holds her mommy right now but the court and social services wont let her or her family contact my granddaughter anyway .my husband had a massive heart attact in april had a def and pace maker put inshe tries to fight all the time infront of him

pattyrobinson

Asked by pattyrobinson at 5:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• I lived with my grandmother throughout High School, I got everything i wanted, spoiled rotten. And yet i was never happy, always in trouble, Shes just rebelling (its just the teenage years!). Today, 2 years after being out of her house, I LOVE HER TO DEATH!! My mom still isn't in the picture. Now i have my son and she is the best great grandmother in the world! She'll appreciate you one day, I know you'd like it to be now but shes a teenager and doesn't realize she's go the world by the balls!
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008