Do you know your limitations?

Physically, mentally .... whatever you want to share.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup, 3 Long Islands and I'm toasted! =p
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I've thought so and then I've learned that I was wrong and could handle much more. Who knows when I'll hit a breaking point though.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I push myself pretty hard, more emotionally than physically. Physically, I'll push to see if I can get "just one more" set in, emotionally - I tend to just keep piling it on until it's too much.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i can take a car door completely apart but I can't get the danged window on the track...*sigh*
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• When I break down and cry I have hit my point emotionally. When I am in so much pain that I am in tears again, physically then I have hit my limit.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes, I do. This self-awareness has really developed with age and maturity. When I was younger, I fought certain things about myself, or let them get me down, but I don't really do that anymore. I am not in denial about what my strengths and weaknesses are and this helps me to not only be a more productive person by understanding my limits and coming up with other ways to accomplish things, but also to explain to the people around me why certain things are as they are for me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it always new to me the things I can do and the things I can't ...
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My DD was killed at age 20 in 2003 and I learned that I'm a stronger person than I ever thought I could or would be. I asked the police to kill me for hrs when they came to my door, and now 7 yrs later I'm not nearly the emotional wreck I was then. I have learned how to live thru my grief and live my life again, and now help in the raising of her son.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Oh boy I would say yes! My brother died a few years ago and it totally paralyzed me. I was totally caught off guard. Now I am stronger and much more sympathetic.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes I know my limits, but how do you get stronger if you don't push yourself physically or challenge yourself mentally. Limits should just be a general idea of what you think you can handle
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010