can stress have an effect on it???

i havent been in the mood lately unless my guy starts it...ive heard rumors that if its a boy it may be that you have to much testorne in your system....is this true or can it be that im just stressing to much over the lil things and thats why im not in the mood???

AsianBeauty

Asked by AsianBeauty at 7:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never liked messin' around when I was pregnant... even though I know it can't harm baby. I just can't wrap my head around that though... I picture what it must be like for little baby if all that action is happening, lol!! I'm preggy with my 2nd girl btw. I think it's normal for a lot of women to have lowered libido.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I this its stress and pregnancy I never wanted it wither, although I did have a boy lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 8:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i wanted sex when i was pregnant and i have 2 boys and only 1 girl. i think stress has a much bigger effect on wanting sex than the sex of the baby.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It's just stress and the feelings you have going on. I was in constant need with my first two... but my last 2, I can do without it.
    FinaOrlando

Answer by FinaOrlando at 9:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i think its just the stress. I wasn't in the mood at all just b.c i felt so big & fat.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it may be stress. I know with my pregnacy (son) I was always in the mood....my poor husband couldn't wait for me to give birth and calm down....lol
    Anonymous

• Stress can affect moods. When I was pregnant I wanted sex all the time. It is more likely the stress and not the pregnancy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yea stress. i couldnt get enuff when i was prego
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• lol, never let old wives tales about the gender tell you how your pregnancy is.

Trust me, I'm pregnant with a girl yet she has the heart beat of a boy, is low like a boy, etc etc etc.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think it's just the stress because I'm not in the mood and I'm having a girl.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010