little bumps all over me?

for about a month now my skin has been so itchy and ive scratched some places so much that ive made sores. my mom told me that we may have bed beds so dh and i spryed. and im still itchy. dh is itchy as well but it doesnt seem to b bothering the kids. we sprayed in both bedrooms. now i have little skin colored bumps all over me. dh says it might be dry skin so ive tried ever lotion that we have at home and still im driving my self crazy. i even use my sons eggzima cream last night and it helped a little bit with my arms but my hands itch like crazy still. has ne1 heard of nething hapening like this or have u had it happen to u?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Health

• Are you taking any out-of-the-norm vitamins? Any new medications? Maybe even new laundry detergent? It sounds like it might be a small allergic reaction. My dad is a vitamin-aholic and recently he was getting too much of one vitamin and his lip swelled up ever so slightly and felt a little numb. But allergic reactions can vary in it's manifestations.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would talk to my Dr about it. It's not enough to spray for bed bugs or mites, you also have to vacuum. It sounds like you might have something, so make sure you get checked by your MD! GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It could be hives I used to get little red bumps all over me and they would itch like crazy, I took Benadryl and they went away, so I knew then that they were hives.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:41 AM on Oct. 5, 2010