McCain Supporter Lies about Attack

I followed this story the last few days, and couldn't believe the outcome. Its not the fact she accused a black man, of attacking her, its not she wanted to somehow tarnish the Democratic party. Its the fact she physically brutalized herself to make the story believable. I'd like to know your thoughts

Carmiesmom08

Asked by Carmiesmom08 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• There's already another question about this...but I'll say what I said on the other one.

I think she has some serious mental issues. Anyone that would go to that length just to gain attention is messed up.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It bodes bad for all....

*shakes my head* I hope she gets the help she needs
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I thought it sounded wierd, like how'd she know he was looking at her sticker, and when I saw her pic and the B was backward...like what would happen if you were fucking stupid and did it in a mirror. sheesh, I hope she gets the mental healthcare she obviously needs.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Whats even stranger both sides of the political parties, called this girl and wished her well before even looking into the story.
    Carmiesmom08

Answer by Carmiesmom08 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• In the article I just read, she said she has mental health issues/history.
    lanckn

Answer by lanckn at 6:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I thought it was funny looking, the backwards B and her refusing medical care. I hope she gets the help she needs...
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008