I thought Jews do run the media..

Isn't that true? I don't see why Sanchez got fired for saying that, if it's true. He wasn't being mean. Isn't that like saying "whites" run the media? If it's true, it's true. We all know the history of white folks over "minorities" in America. Isn't that why people are so mad right now? Black President is not the way things "should" be. Where are the Black Anchors on Primetime News who have been here forever? Where are the Mexican news anchors, who have been here forever? Moreso, where are the Native Americans who have been here forever? Isn't this land being controlled by a group of people, whether in the Government, Media, etc. And doesn't that control equal what we see today in Power of Gov't and media, and most Corporations, which has been going on since the inception of America? Help me understand, please.

Peyote

Asked by Peyote at 8:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• um actually whites were here before blacks...... but i won't actually humor you with a response beyond that.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• surprised

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No Jews don't run the media. No one group does.

i can't answer you beyond that. Your question is way too bigoted for so early in the morning.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• eye rolling

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Seriously?

You need to do a little research before making statements like that. Sanchez was out of line.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• really? that is probably what they want us to believe. Oh fudge well.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 8:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Thats like saying all black people like chicken and waffles...it may be true but it has nothing to do with being black. A lot of peole like chicken and waffles.

Sanchez mead those statements in anger. He didn't make a bad joke, he was being an asshole.

I am glad he's gone. I watch CNN and i couldn't stand him.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Time to flag yet another CM troll.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I i like Jewish people alright.

I don't have anything against people being capitalists.

I don't know the particulars about this topic, I would have to investigate further.
    I will say this:

If it's true, no one should be denigrated for saying what's true, I don't give a crap what RELIGION or COLOR someone is.

Truth is truth no matter what.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• its funny you mentioned this, as dh and i were just discussing how much israel/jewish community is 'protected', seemingly more than any other. this isn't the first time someone has been fired or nationally bashed for saying something about (truth or opinion? subjective, at best.) either.
    i don't know that i agree with your statement, but there is some truth hidden there somewhere.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010