• In the Spotlight:

hello everyone I am having my babyshower in 2 weeks and I wanted to if you would go to a babyshower what do you look foword for? the food,the games..etc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• *know and i ment to fay foword to* sorry was going to fast.
    Anonymous

• Everything!!! I loved having a babyshower it was a blast the game the food the friends and the gifts its so fun. Have fun and enjoy your self CONRATS
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I always like good snack foods and the games. The games I had were the string game ( guess how big mom is), I also put colorful safety pins in a baby bottle and everyone guessed how many way in it... the closest got a prize. I did one small door prize and had a big plastic baby bottle bank that had a sign for donations towards a stroller... or whatever. Those were all good!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Honestly everything. THe fact that it's a bunch of girls (almost like a slumber party minus the sleeping bags!) It's hard to socialize sometimes as parents, so this is an opportunity to all get together and possibly meet new people and hang out with old friends. The food isn't as big of an issue, but if you have something great and everyone loved it, you will hear about for weeks or get asked for the recipe for sure! The games are a competitive fun way of making people mingle and get to know the little things about the mommy-to-be if they didn't know them already!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 6:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• When going to a baby shower I look forward to being with friends and family. The games are fun way to spend time with everyone and the food makes it more of a social event. I think you could leave out the games and food and still have fun with your friends and family but I think they definately add party atmosphere to it.
    Meerkatie

Answer by Meerkatie at 6:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Nothing! I don't like showers at all, and never go to them.
    Anonymous

• food
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 9:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008