Should I tell them?

You ever want to tell someone something, but just don't know if you should or if its even necessary? Here's your opportunity to ask, "Should I tell them?"

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• How serious is this "something"?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't think Tam got the ?

Ok my best friend has completely changed since she got married, well more like ever since her Hubby got out of prison and all of our friends agree. She is always so depressed looking, Should I tell her how we feel? Or do you think she will take offense, he is just dragging her down.
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• PatsyMay - I think you should ask your friend how she's doing. It might take a few tries, but hopefully she'll open up to you. What a big change in her life to have her husband back at home after an experience like that. If you do it from a place of love and concern then she can't be offended. Make it about her and not about him.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 2:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My question would be to a former best friend: What in God's Name were you thinking when you thought it was ok to reconcile with your husband (separated for 6 months) but still continue the affair that caused the break up? And WHY DO YOU THINK I'M OK WITH IT?????
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 2:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd ask my husband if we're ever going to make love again. Because if the answer is "no" at least I would know what to do and how to deal with it.
    Anonymous