Please child of mine, listen to this...

Our teens are so busy with school. friends, and their raging emotions as they are growing into adults getting ready for the world. What is the one thing you'd like them to hear you say? Please keep it clean. Thank you")

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Don't rush it. Take this time to enjoy life and build your future. Don't worry about children and marriage just yet. Be patient.
    FinaOrlando

Answer by FinaOrlando at 9:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That guy/girl you are seeing that everybody (friends,teachers, and parents) tells you that you can do better than doesn't deserve you. And the people who aren't your friends all the time really aren't your friends.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would say Stop with the Drama!
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• The biggest and most important job I will ever have is to keep you safe. There is nothing I wont do. And that includes keeping you safe from yourself.
    connie45

Answer by connie45 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Love yourself, and don't let anyone kill your dreams
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Have Respect for yourself and others will show you the respect that you deserve. Be Proud and stand tall because you can be anything you want to be in this life and do not let anyone hold you back. The World is Yours. Make a lasting impression.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That's tough there are so many things I want them to hear.
    I love you and I will always be here for you, my job as mother is to love you, support you, guide you and keep you safe from others and yourself. Be proud of who you are, stay focused on your goals and your dreams. Don't rush love or relationships, there is plenty of time for that, make sure you look for someone that compliments your life so that you can share the same things and grow. Learn to trust yourself and your decisions, remember the important things in life, your family, your "true" friends and yourself. Don't sacrifice yourself for someone else, do what you want to ensure life long happiness.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Whatever road you choose, I'm right behind you win or lose.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Don't you ever go on drugs!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010