Sister Wives, would you be able to share your hubby?

Would you be able to share your husband? What about if you were bff's with wife number 2?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO!! My hubby is MY hubby.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No way in hell would I ever share! I don't care if the other woman and I were best buds. The moment another woman looked at my husband in a proprietary way she'd be dead meat.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Not a chance. I don't see the point in commiting to a relationship if it is not monogamous. If I can't be the only woman, I darn sure am not commiting to being with one man!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No I would not like to share my husband with anyone not even my best friend!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I couldn't do it, and I don't even see the point. I respect myself too much to have to compete with someone else in my own home.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No not for all the money in the world!Not for anyone or anything! I love my hubby to much to share... call me greedy :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No at all my i respect myself and him to much we made our life together and sharing was not an option and nothing will divide us..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• my issue would be with the other wives if i was not the first wife. the first wife has all the control over the later ones and she can treat them like crap if she so chooses. so either i would be the first wife or not at all
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Nope. I wouldn't want to share my dh with another woman, nor would I ask him to share me with another man.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Nope. They did not pronouce us "huband and wife and wife".

If we are not committed to being just the two of us, then I will be single. I do not agree with any set up where power is so defined. In this case the Man is #1 and First wife is #2... everyone else is second class. No thank you.... I will just be #1 in my own life.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2010