How to make my boobs look bigger in my wedding dress?

It is cut high in the front but backless. I have 32AAs and it was made for a full B cup, but it is not possible to alter it at this point...

SO. Anyone know of GREAT bras or things I can stuff in there? LOL, I'm not above stuffing!

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 9:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Victoria's Secret has gel-padding; they would be more comfortable than socks! LOL They also carry a new "bombshell" bra, which increases your cup size, I don't know if they have a backless model.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Duct tape under your boobs will work like a push up bra in a pinch! Lol, I know, I know "duct tape can fix anything". But honestly, seen a lot of girls use this trick for pageants!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I agree with scuba!

Answer by older at 9:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• scuba is right. They have these pad thingy's that will stick to the inside of your dress. It will push up your boobs & make them look bigger. You can get thin ones, or bigger ons depending on how big of an effect you want. I had to get the thin ones, i didn't need them to look bigger, but it needed the push up...lol.

Here is a bunch of them, they do work pretty good!

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=breast+enhancement+pads&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=rSqrTISNBsL6lwfr4qH1Bw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CD8QrQQwAA

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wore a strapless, and i had the bra sown into the dress,was a lil uncomfortable,looked good! If u can afford it, they have alot of different styles of just the cup to fit and they stick on,go to michaels,or any craft store and if u have a davids bridal they have stuff there.
    BELLA357

Answer by BELLA357 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• a padded, push up....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wear a padded bustier. They sell them at David's Bridal.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Most department store lingerie departments sell something called cutlets. They are basically a silicon piece you put in your bra. Also, if you wear a bra that is too small for you, it will push your boobs together creating the illusion of bigger cleavage.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• you should be able to find a padded push up that will work.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• padding
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010