Could i have been pregnant?

I was 6 days late,never happened before. Usually before i start my period i get cramps and my breasts hurt, nothing like that happenend. What are the chances i was pregnant? Also, im planning on getting my tubes flushed,does that work?Thanks bella357

BELLA357

Asked by BELLA357 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you want to be pregnant?
    Why are you getting your tubes flushed?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes i want to be pregnant. My gyno sais it may help to flush the tubes to help concieve
    BELLA357

Comment by BELLA357 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• never heard of flushing the tubes honestly... so I can't help you out there, but yes it's a possibility you are pregnant. Try getting a blood test if urine tests are still negative, your hormone levels may be too low for those tests to detect pregnancy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Thanks for the advice, im going to the doctors on the 13th so ill find out then, hopefully ill have some good news then.
    BELLA357

Comment by BELLA357 (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2010