• In the Spotlight:

Do your male coworkers leave the seat up?

Ugh, sick of the men I work with leaving the seat up and making a mess down the front of the toilet. It's an office building! I am thinking about hanging up a note that says, "If you sprinkle while you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat."

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think your sign should say, "Our aim is to keep this place clean, your aim will help!"
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• IDK... I use the Ladies room! LOL
    How about the sign saying.....

"Your mother doesn't work here... if you pee on the rim CLEAN IT UP.... I don't want your urine on my cloths!!
    Think about that if I come over and sit on your chair or desk after I come out of the bathroom!!"

LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• there is mens and womens bathroom here...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We have 8 women and 1 dude.

When we used to have a bathroom in our suite he'd leave it up once in a while.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Hahahah that would be a cute note. :) As for the seat being up, I don't know how this became a female v. male problem. They have to lift the seat to pee, we have to put it back down. Sounds like minimal work for both parties, I wouldn't make a fuss. Leaving a mess, however, is pretty gross.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Thankfully I work from home so nope, there are no issues with that here. Hubby is awesome and has never left the seat up the whole time we have been married (15 years). But, our daughter's boyfriend does leave it up. It makes me appreciate hubby leaving it down that much more. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We don't use the Mens' bathroom. LOL.
    I have seen women make a horrble mess of the Women's bathroom,though. Its not always men who are rude and messy.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Oh, by the way, women will sometimes pee standing up,hovering over the seat ....don't know why...and pee on the seat but they don't clean it up!!! THAT is disusting and so rude. DO they think if they sit on the seat they will get a STD? LOLOL! Another Old Wives' Tale. How ignorant. I just want to chase down the women who do that and slap them!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2010