Daily? adult content

How do you feel about daily sex with your husband? Is it too much? Is it bad/good for your health?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• COMPLETELY JEALOUS! My hubby is in training so i get absolutely nada.

We tried to do the daily sex thing a while back when we first got married, but our sex drives went down. So we strive for once a week, and it it's more than that, awesome. If not, we're pretty happy with that too.
    Victoria H.

Answer by Victoria H. at 10:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• LOL I don't think too much sex can be bad for your health. We aren't daily anymore, but several times a week for sure.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we tried having sex daily and about the 5th day we couldn't do it anymore. for one his dick was getting raw and mine was to. he got sick. weird.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I say if it feels right and there are no complaints.....The more the merrier!!!! Just don't wear yourselves out!
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That is all up to you and him.
    For me it would be a no go, because I just couldn't handle that much. Also, I'm not very sexual so I just wouldn't be into it like he would. Although, DH would LOVE if we had it everyday.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2010