What should i do???

Ok so i need help... I want to do something different to my hair i have always had long hair,, No bangs just layered.... Do u think bangs are in maybe a swoop bang?? and hilight brown I just want something different but not out there... i always put it in a bun because of my new little one...

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• swoop bang always looks good on everyone. Straight bangs not on all.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• no i dont think you should cut your hair, not the lengh part of it, i think with your face, it looks good with it long and it would make a dramatic impact if you did the side sweep bangs or any bangs, bangs grow fast if you dont like them...and im not saying 1 or 2 days fast....but they do tend to grow fast.

start with the bangs and go from there
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• you have wavy to curly hair than layers always look good. But first I would go to the book store and look at some mags. Thay have a lot of hair styles. Look at the women with the same face shape as yours and check out their hair cuts. Take your time and pick something nice that fits you. Your hair is very important it can change you whole look. Also get a good stylist, ask friends who they use.
    With long hair you should always cut the ends, about a inch a month or so.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think the swoop bangs arein if you have the right texture hair for it! Also, you can never go wrong with layers honey! ha! GOod Luck!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i have wavy to curly hair.... Should i cut it??? right now it's pass my bra strap line.....
    Cynt1020

Comment by Cynt1020 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i get into the same situation as you. i hate when i've had the same old hair style for a long time. I usually go for the dramatic look though. i grow out my hair until it gets down my back and then one day i just decide to HACK IT ALL OFF! i have jet black hair so i had it bleached blonde (which is a dramatic color for an asian :-) ). i cut my own fringe and part it from the side and had dramatic layers cut so the fringe doesn't stick out too much. I think that's the most subtle i'd do. I think that hair style looks great on everyone :-)
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i have jet black hair to...
    Cynt1020

Comment by Cynt1020 (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• bleaching it doesn't mean you have to be blonde. after you bleach it you can put in the color that you want, which never worked for me if i didn't bleach it. the color is never the color that you want it if you just put it over your jet black hair. give it a think over. don't be too scared :-)
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Side-swept bangs are flattering on all face types and make you look younger and more stylish.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Highlights will give you a whole new look without changing a lot.

Answer by older at 1:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010