Okay My daughter is 6 andi still use johnson&johnson Baby body wash on her..When is the right time to switch it and what can I use??

Mommysprincesss

Asked by Mommysprincesss at 10:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I switched my kids at age TWO she seems too old to still be using the baby wash. I use Suave kids shampoo and body wash its still tear free its just for kids not babies.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• There ate several brands for children such as suave and aveeno. Our don id 6 and hasn't used the baby wash in 2-3 years...
    brysonsmommie84

Answer by brysonsmommie84 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't think there is a proper cut off age. If you want to continue to use it there is nothing wrong with that. But if you want to switch now is as good as time as any, you can use another kind of body wash or use what ever soap you have in the shower.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i also use suave for my oldest who is 3. loreal also has a good line of shampoos and body washes for kids.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Soap is soap...but I cant believe you havent thought to buy anything else by now.

I use Suave kids stuff with my kids...or just regular shampoo...anything is ok.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Why are you wanting to change?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It's okay to keep using what you're using. However, if you want to switch to the family shampoo then you can go ahead. It's all just soap. Unless it's medicated it doesn't really vary much from one shampoo to another.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• She can use that same wash until adulthood if it still works. Geeze people, it's just soap. Just because it says "baby" doesn't mean it can't work on an adult. I use the baby wash and shampoo sometimes. It smells great and works fine. If you want to switch you can, but, you never HAVE to. She can use kids Suave, Bath and Body Works body wash or any other kind you want.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't know why you want to change either. Adults use Johnson and Johnson also. My grown up son has sensitive,dry skin and he uses that kind of baby wash and the Target brand. If your kids' skin does well with this product, keep on using it. Soap is soap.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure you actually have to switch. I mean there is no harm in letter her continue to use it. I mean, when I bathe I tend to still use it :)
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2010