MEN.....AND VENTING!!!!!!! adult content

I am sick to death of MEN!!!.......It's my morning to VENT and this just happens to be the "Topic of the mornin'".......I can't believe that MEN cheat, run around on women..GOOD WOMEN no doubt. and for what?....To get their DICKS WET??....Please!............As WOMEN, we should not stand for this BS...We should all go.....ON STRIKE!!!!!!..........I say we all start a campaign for WOMEN ON STRIKE.....WE'RE NOT TAKING YOUR CRAP ...ANYMORE!!!......BITCHES!!!!!!!!......IN FACT, LET THEM GO GET LAID BY THE WHORES AND HOOKERS....THEY'LL BE DEAD IN 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!...........SORRY, BUT I AM......PISSED!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• MEN and Woman only do what their partners allow them to do....

We let them cheat on us and they will, we let them beat on us they will, and we let them treat us like shit they will.

Get off you chest girl!!!!! You are right but it is time for woman to stand together not get mad at one another....

We will never win....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wow, Who did you Wrong?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Not all men are like this.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• just because you are incapable of attracting a decent men, doesn't justify women going on strike against men. deal with it
    ZombieHousewife

Answer by ZombieHousewife at 11:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I can't jump on your bandwagon because my husband isn't a bad guy.
    I can empathize with you and I'm sorry you were hurt. There are a lot of bad guys out there but also crappy women. We can go on strike against everybody with no morals.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I agree!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 10:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Oh my, someone's in a mood. Could it be that a man caused some hurt feelings? I agree, the men you are referring to should all be shipped to some island for a-holes. For those of us w/ good men in our lives, we are grateful! Then there are those in between who just need a little training, uh I mean female guidance! Good luck on finding the right guy for you :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• To answer your question...IT WAS THE EX BF....i'm over the hurt and now i'm pissed off!.........And the fact that i keep reading these questions about....WHAT SHOULD I DO?????....my man is cheating!!!!!!!!.......I'M SICK TO DEATH OF MENNNNNNNNNNNN...So, yeah...Sorry ladies.......Just tired of this crap....Thanks for understanding and Yes, we WOMEN should stand together and kick these..............A HOLES to the curb!!!!!!!!!..............God, i just wanna kick HIS Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........LMAO!
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well apparently YOU have no MEN issues......When you do, remember this and then tell me you don't feel the same...Don't judge people when you are not in THEIR situation!!!!!!!
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I understand that your ex did you wrong and hurt you and now you are just plain angry. But, not all men are like that. I happen to have a very good man, and so I can't join you on your strike. However, I do feel for you because I have been cheated on in the past (but I left and never looked back. I am worth and deserve so much more than that). And for those guys that are like that, yes, they should all be left alone. But you will eventually find the right guy that will treat you right and love you the way you deserve to be loved. I just hope you aren't too jaded to realize when he comes along.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2010