Sister wives

ok so i watched sister wives the other night. what i want to know is how do they afford that big house, all the cars, especially the fancy sports car he drives, clothes and food for all those kids etc..... the one mom Janelle said she works, but they never said what he does or if the other moms work.

spagal99

Asked by spagal99 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Janelle and Mary work. Someone on CM said that Kody is in advertising. I do not know what he does in advertising. Robyn works and seems to plan on continuing to work. Janelle says she works or is gone close to 12 hours a day. So they have four incomes. They should be able to support their large family. They do not need a babysitter because of the built in mother and teenagers.
    Since they are going to be spreading Kody around even thinner, maybe they need to get more husbands.
    Kody tries to look and portray caring, but I sure do not buy it. I would ship him to the garbage with the other trash.
    These women could do better with just each other. He does not seem to offer much to the family.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i agree with you tootoobusy! there is no way i would share my man with other women. I dont get it. they say its a wonderful life but they are so jealous. I think these men who do this are pigs. Kody didnt do anything around the house the whole show, they just showed him dating. really?????????????
    spagal99

Comment by spagal99 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• dumbest idea for reality t.v. yet...........
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010