Personal Online Records

I want to transfer records to online, free, secure websites and am looking for review links and/or recommendations. Car repair, health records, tax records (e.g. healthcare expenses, small business records like mileage log and inventory), etc.

I can recommend iii.org's free "Know Your Stuff" software for household inventory - you can track all your stuff for insurance and other purposes and includes pictures of items, scans of receipts, etc. and send files for online storage to yourself. This software rocks.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Interesting. Is this a request for websites, or a plug for software? I use Google docs for a lot of stuff. But I don't do household inventory stuff online. I still use paper files for my insurance stuff, medical records, etc.
    mellonhead

Answer by mellonhead at 11:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yeah i usually use google docs to and am also confused by the question lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• websites e.g. repairpal
    figaro8895

Comment by figaro8895 (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010