Sex and the City..Carrie & Big Question???

Do you believe that the relationship that was portrayed between Carrie and Big was a good and healthy relationship?....If so, Why?

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• My SO and I started in an affair and we are still together one year later (I was the married one though), there are many obstacles and trust is a MAJOR issue, I believe we are meant for eachother and when the time is right and we feel like we can trust one another we will be married. I believe we are a lot like Big and Carrie. I'm driven by insecurity in men and he's kinda squirmish about getting married again (he was married to his HS sweetheart for a long time). We have our issues and kinks but we love eachother just like they do and at the end of the day, we look at eachother and feel blessed.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't think it was, but honestly thats how mine and my DH relationship was in the beginning, not the affair part but the weirdness and back and forth. She loved him and he loved her and no matter what happend I could kinda always see that they were gonna end up together. It made me more confident about my situation lol.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• um no... for so many reasons... like they had an affair
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Even though they got married in the end???????
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• since sex and the city is a made up world, it was probably as healthy as it was going to get.
    but I always liked the fact that no matter what, they were committed to each other.
    I guess some people just need time before they realize where they need to be.

as for them getting married, my husband and I both agree that had this been real life, someone would have been in the car with big, who was obviously weird about marriage. Had someone been with him, they could have dealt with his little freak out rather than him calling her and screwing it all up!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2010