What was your 1st Kiss like? Behonest.... LOL :)

LOL - Our Braces Locked, Sloppy, Heads Budded, Wonderful!!!!

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it was perfect actually. it was on my old wrap around porch, in the summer right before we started high school. I kinda just happend, it was short and sweet, but felt long and passionate. I can't explain it. But I remember it to this day!!! We were together for 3 years before he went to college and I moved.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It was so insignificant that I don't even remember.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• God awful! He was way more into me than I was into him. He basically bumb rushed me. Jammed his tounge down my throat, and I about puked. It was a looong time before I was ready to kiss another guy. Since then I have had good luck with the exception of about 2 other guys who were just straight up bad kissers. Sorry, may seem shallow, but I cannot be with a bad kisser. YUCK
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It was during spin the bottle at a party in jr.High. I don't even remember it. It must have been a quick peck. LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It was alright.. He was experienced..I was not, so it wasn't the bomb-diggity! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was five years old! It was with a 5 year old boy under the stair well of the house I lived in! Don't ask me where our parents were I don't remember lol!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i don't remember it that much, but it was thru a window because i wasn't allowed to date or anything lol
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• fast and dry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We were both very sweaty and it was just really wet and sloppy. So gross, I almost gagged by how grossed out I was. We were together for three years though.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• first was my best friend. It was....weird yet nice. kinda sloppy. But my first kiss from a boy friend I cried. it was the last thing I did before I broke up with him. he was horrible neglectful of me, and never kissed me. So i decided to kiss him, and in that moment I knew it was over. I felt nothing but hurt.

But my first kiss from my husband was magical. he took me out on my first real date. picked me up took me out brought me home, walked me to the door and kissed me. it was perfect!
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010