Do you think Trick or Treating should be stopped

I love the Halloween Holiday, duh look at my name, anyway I think it is time for us to stop the door to door practice with all of the problems concerning our children in this time in history.....child abuse, poisioning etc....local organizations could pick up the slack as well as familys etc...what do you think?

Witch_Denise

Asked by Witch_Denise at 6:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No way would I want this stopped. I so enjoyed this one day a year when I was a child and I even enjoy it more with my children. Why do you think local organizations should pick up the slack as you say? Just curious.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Why? I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but I use to be, and my Husband and kids love it! It's a whole lot safer when the parents go with there children!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I just heard on the news that a small child got a candy last year and it had glass shards in it...after he ate it!
    Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• here we have lots of Churches with parties and the malls have trick or treating, a zoo I know of has trick or treating...lots of alternatives...you may need to contact your malls and zoos, and Churches usually just hand out food, candy, toys and kids play games for treats, no biggie.
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 9:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I am a big fan of trick or trunk put on by local churches. You have more control over who your children get candy from. People now a days are just sick and are just plain mean. We also have a hospital that will x-ray the goodies for you too. It's a shame that this has become the norm. Kinda puts a damper on the whole holiday.
    firestarter4763

Answer by firestarter4763 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Thats a stupid ass question
    courtx0

Answer by courtx0 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010