Out of Everything - What do you Find most attractive about your Partner and Why?

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• physically- i like his butt.. his butt is so cute lol. i love his eyes too, they're brown but i think there is like a glowing red behind it so it's very warm looking (?? best i can do to explain it)
    personality- he has always been a kind person, there's nothing he won't do to help someone out, he's very caring about people's feelings and situations.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Gods, I have no idea. I can't pick one feature without another sticking out in my mind. I think "Hands!" and then another part of me goes "No no! Shoulders!" and another part pipes up and says "But what about his gorgeous eyes?"...

So how about everything? I love every part of him equally.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Physically--His smile, His eyes, His abs, His back, His arms, His hands
    Personality wise--He sticks by me through thick & thin
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• physically..his butt and his soft hands.
    otherwise, his humor, his sensitivity, and his intelligence.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• physically- his eyelashes are like doll like and perfectly curly and silky black with honey brown eyes.
    personality- very outgoing and caring
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• patience and sense of humor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• His intelligence. His personality. His musical talent. His faith.

And that its him - its always been him, since 6th grade, so to look at him and know that its finally him, that its really him and we're really together, that just leaves me in complete awe. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Physically, his beautiful blue eyes. Also I love his arms and hands. For some reason I've always been attracted to arms and hands, and he's got my favorite kind! LOL.

Personality wise, I love that he is so thoughtful. He knows exactly what to do or say to brighten up my day and he is the best at surprises. He is so sweet and so caring.

I couldn't ask for a better husband.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Nothing to me is "most" attractive on him or about him. To me, it is a whole package deal. I am attracted to absolutely everything about my husband, well, except for maybe some of the smells that come out of his body. lol
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010