Advice...Would you tell your friend?

My husband works with a guy named Andrew. His wife and DD have come over to our house a few times to let the kids play and I occaisionally talk to his wife on facebook but we arent close friends. My hubby comes home last week talking about how Andrew had gotten a girls number at work and had been flirting with her. He even took her out to eat on Lunch hour and they go sit in his car and "mess" around (thats what he told my hubby). Would you tell his wife? I feel so bad for her i think she needs to know but I'm afraid if I tell her then Andrew will get mad at my hubby for telling me. So ladies What would you do?

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have a VERY hard time not telling her. Would you want her to tell you if the situation were reversed?
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Because you aren't good friends.. I would stay out of it.. Just thank God everyday that you have an amazing husband that wouldn't do that..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd put it in an anonymous letter and mail it to her. No return address. If you know where she lives you could even drop it in her mailbox when her husband isn't home so she is sure to be the one who checks the mail.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• oh, that's a tough one. by telling her, you could cause all kinds of problem for your husband, at work..not to mention, usually the wife is going to shoot the messenger. on the other hand, I'D WANT TO KNOW..

what a jerk (andrew)!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Here's another angle: anonymously contact Andrew. Write him at work. Tell him his behavior is getting around town and soon his wife will know. That way you don't confront her with the bad news, you don't drag your husband into it, and Andrew won't suspect the message is from you because you are too far removed from the action. Remember, no return address! If Andrew keeps it up at least you tried to put some sense in him.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 11:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think maybe I would encourage Andrew to talk to his wife since obviously something is wrong there.
    I'm not sure if I'd tell her or not. If she was a good friend I would, but she may not believe you either way.

if it was me, I'd want someone to tell me.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No. She's not your good friend and it's your husband's co-worker. Stay out of it. Maybe your hubby could steer him away from what he's doing? Talk to him 'guy to guy'?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Have your hubby tell his coworker /jerk friend that he is messing a marriage up and that people have noticed and that sooner or later his wife will find out. He will figure it out.... or not but sooner or later will get busted. I'd tell, but diplomatically and very delicately not on fb or e-mail or text just very non chalantly in a caring way laet her know that there is chick at the job that is getting around and that her man is on the list ....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i would tell her to have her go check how her husband is doing on his lunch break and see if she catches them together flirting. maybe you should have your hubby tell his friend to cool it or your hubby is going to tell. your hubby doesn't want a friend like that anyway. maybe hubby could tell the girl that this guy is married. maybe she doesn't know. hubby should be the one to do anything not you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I say stay out of it. I don't think anyone should get involved in anyone's relationship, and if the same thing was happening to me, I wouldn't want to find out through someone who isn't even a good friend, I would like to find out on my own and preferably not even a good friend would give me that kind of news.. imo.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010