spotting...

if you have had implantation spotting, and did a hpt would it show. im not due on for over a week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it is too soon to do a pregnancy test . Wait a couple more days
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• no it prob. wouldn't show up ...it's too early. wait a few more days, if u get a neg. result,but still not sure..try testing in a week after the first test. If u feel ur not gettin g the result ur looking for try asking ur doc for a blood test.
    Anonymous

• Implantation spotting happens about day 8 or 9 post O. (So with in a normal cycle its about cycle day 22-23 counting from the 1st day of your cycle) You'll need to wait 3-4days after you see the spotting to take a HPT. that is usually when I'd start to get a very light positive HPT

I had implantation spotting with all of my pregnancy. SO that was a great indication for me. Good luck tons of baby dust
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008