How much to for garage sale?

Okay, I have a ton of clothes from my son that is now 3 1/2. I have seriously around 10-12 huge bags from Newborn all the way to 3T's. I have a friend that is having a garage sale this weekend. She said I could put it in the garage sale. I have no idea how much to price things. How much would you price sleepers, shoes, T shirts, jeans, sweatshirts etc....I also have his crib bedding that looks brand new. It's the quilt, fitted sheet, valance, bumper, and a lamp to match. Thanks for your help.

BWIND

Asked by BWIND at 11:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would price most of them around 50 cents a piece, and the better stuff at a dollar or two.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Oh, and the crib bedding...maybe 20 dollars.
    LovingSAHMommy

• I think it depends on the condition of the clothing and if it is name brand or not, If you just want to get rid of things and make $$ quick I would do a bag sale. just charge a flat rate for as much as they can stuff in a bag
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 11:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Most of the clothes are in okay shape. Some stuff is name brand...gap, carters, etc...some came from walmart, kohls and jc penney. I have just a variety of stuff.
    BWIND

Comment by BWIND (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ditto the others, 25cents to 50cents per item maybe $2-3 for the better 'outfits', the crib bedding, if its a full set and in good condition i would price it around $30 then be ready to negotiate it down a bit. make sure you take out anything you want to "save" or that has sentimental value though... i got rid of pretty much all our girl clothes after my son was born last year and now i'm regretting it cause some of the stuff i wish i would've saved :( I do have the "coming home outfits" and a couple special items from each kid saved and put away but there were other outfits i wish i would've held onto , kwim?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Under $3 for a dress or complete outfits

$2 for brandname 

$1 or less for target etc. 

Pjs, sleepers, onesies, dirt cheep everyone already has them or get them as gifts!

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• just do the bag thing you will get rid of more stuff and they will also get a deal tell them they stuff their bag for 5 bucks
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2010