Name the smallest town you have ever lived in or visited? Why is it special to you?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 11:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Travel

• lived in a small town named DELAWARE WATER GAP IN PA...i was there for a few months only but i loved it so beautiful i have said thats where i will end up again...i have lived too much in the city i want the cozy wooded area....i was surrounded by trees and wild life it was breathtaking and amazing...and made a great friend too...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My DH and I got married in a small town called Ringgold in GA. It's a small, quiet town and we were able to go there, get our marriage license and all the paperwork done and tie the knot within a few hours. It was really pretty in the fall too...we were married Oct 30.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• The smallest town I've lived in in the United States is Pollok, TX. Population I think is around 300-500 if that. Nothing super special about it other than it's my hometown.

The smallest "town" I've lived in outside the United States is Moron De La Frontera in Spain. It's population is close to 30,000 and we loved it there. The way of life is what we miss about it, what was special to us. The relaxed atmosphere, the feeling of safety even among strangers, the amazing food, everything.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Lived in would be Pampa, TX... umm, not really anything special about it to me, LOL.

Visited... I've been to so many places, I don't know which one was the smallest.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I used to live in Harrisonville MO. Its not that big. The biggest deal there is the Wal Mart lol. I dont really like it there all that much. My oldest son's grandparents live down the road from there in Freeman. Its so small all they have is one gas station. Everyone there has to drive up to Harrisonville for everything.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I live in a small tourist town of 600..next town is 30 away and no it is not special to me and I'm only here for dH
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• the current one, arkadelphia, arkansas..its about 10,500 (including the two state universities' enrollment of out-of-town/state students)...and it isn't special to me at all. we are hopefully moving back to civilization by the end of the year. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If I could live overseas, I would go back to Italy and live in Rome or Milan...
    Queenofscrap

Comment by Queenofscrap (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Rangeley, Maine... I've lived here for 8 years, I am sick of most of the 1100 residents.... I'm on my way out of this town ,and state!
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 7:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I lived in Eagle Bend, Minnesota. At the time it only had about 500 people in it. It was a fun place to be a kid.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010