I am looking for a green affiliate program for an online business Thanks in advance

seeking green affiliate program

BeachGirl454

Asked by BeachGirl454 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• what is that?
    justinsmommy118

Answer by justinsmommy118 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Stay away from Melaleuca! You will end up paying out more than you make each month.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Not true about melaleuca... dont bash b/c the business didnt work for you, there are moms who are doing excellence with that business. I love their products they are really helping me & my family.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what that is. But, I have been a stay at home mom for a while now and this program has worked very well for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I am a little new to cafemom but I made a group up called your lunch is on me it explains a lot about what I do. I need women who are serious about making money from home. YOu will never have to spend a dime of your own money. I took a chance with this and its been working out wonderful for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I believe if you are willing and able to do this any one can make it work! Here is the link to my group! I hope to see you there!
    ~Stacey~

http://www.cafemom.com/group/yourlunchisonme
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm sorry! But I have to agree. Stay FAR away from Melaleuca... The products are no "greener" than Clorox Green is and they are much more expensive. I did Melaleuca with The MOM Team. I worked 10 hours a day 6 days a week, went door to door over my entire town, talked with cleanning businesses and NEVER sold a single product but I still had to buy it and I'm allergic to some of the "natural stuff" they use... It was terrible! I know there are moms that do great with it. But I personally worked with them for 7 months and never had a single sale!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I promote an all natural organic beverage that helps with all sorts of ailments. It is a supplement to eating 9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Email me to learn more about the product and the business opportunity.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm sorry but I think Melaleuca is great. I love the products and I have only been with them for 5 months and I am seeing great results. Not everyone can succeed but if you have a team that is willing to help you like my team you can do great http:/www.Team2Succeed.com/tngreen
    mystical615

Answer by mystical615 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008